Organic pumpkin seeds are dark green seeds that come from the common field pumpkin. This hulled pumpkin seed can be eaten as a raw snack, similar to sunflower seeds. Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium.
- Add nutrition, flavour and a satisfying soft-crunch to anything: salads, stews, soups, stir-fries, steam-fries, pasta, rice and vegetable dishes
- Use them to make and bake tasty homemade bread, biscuits, crackers, crispbread, pies, pastries and other savouries.
- Enjoy extra fibre-rich nutrition with your desserts, fruit salads, porridge, brownies, ice cream and any sweet snacks you desire
- Boasts many bodily benefits – and has even been shown to help slow down hair loss and increase hair number! A mixture of vitamins B1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 pumpkin seeds’ precious oil is believed most responsible for this.
- Supports good urinary tract health and maintains a healthy prostate function. These effects are accounted for by various nutrients including natural steroids, lectins, flavones and minerals like potassium.
Product of china
Please adjust quantity to order multiples of 100g