|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Amber necklace - child's
- Genuine Baltic Amber Neclace All amber stones used to create these bracelets/anklets are genuine, authentic, natural Baltic amber stones. Not artificial, plastic or synthetic.
- AMBER colours and the shapes of stones may vary from Bracelet to Bracelet due to the amber being a natural product. Every bead is knotted in between to prevent scattering if a breakage should occur. Fitted with a safety screw clasp and made with strong silk, matching to the amber beads.
- MEASURE the neck in cm's adding on 2cm for the most ideal
- Not suitable for under 36 months.
- EU Toy safety regulations EN-71-1 necklaces and anklets are not suitable for children under 36 months, due to the small parts
- Important Amber Safety Information
- We hope you will be happy with your purchase. Before use please read the following important safety information and usage advice. This information is applicable to ALL Amber retailers and should be explained.
- Our amber is sold as jewellery and should not be used as a teething aid. The brittle nature of the amber beads and the small parts pose a potential choking hazard if used by children under 36 months
- Avoid any jewellery from getting regularly wet - remove before swimming or bathing
- DO NOT sleep wearing jewellery
- Keep out of reach of young children and babies
- Amber is not a toy
- Check the amber jewellery regularly to ensure the thread and beads are secure and strong, if there is any damage then please discontinue use and dispose of the item
- Our amber products are supplied with a safety information leaflet - please read and retain for future use.
- If you are unsure or have any questions please discontinue use and email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOT SUITABLE FOR UNDER 36 MONTHS.