|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bamboo soap dish.
A bamboo soap dish & a shampoo bar is the future.
Why our bamboo soap dish?
- Vegan and plastic free.
- All bamboo is grown organically.
- A perfect complement to shampoo bars.
- It will help you on your way to ditching plastic in the
How do I care for my soap dish?
- Clean regularly by removing the lid and giving it a wipe down.
- Allow the bamboo to dry, don’t leave in a puddle of water.
- Though the waterproof paint is effective, it will go mouldy if left soaking wet 24/7.
What does this replace?
- We all know that billions of plastic bottles are used each year and that this is bad for the planet.
- However, all the focus is on water bottles and yet plastic bottles in the bathroom get very little attention.
- Recycling these bottles is not the answer as the UK recycling system in the UK is quite simply rubbish (no pun intended).
- A better solution is soap bars! Our soap bars come in packaging that is 100% plastic free.
- To keep these soap bars in top condition, our soap dish serves a great purpose.
What is the waterproof paint?
- It is nitrocellulose lacquer.
- Derived from cotton, it is both plastic free (not acrylic based) and vegan.
- Nitrocellulose will biodegrade in the environment, does not accumulate in food chains and is non toxic to fish.
- The paint is essential to ensure to prolonging the lifetime of the soap dish. Wooden products without such a coating are known to go mouldy in days. The finish keeps moisture out of the bamboo.
What are the dimensions?
- Outer dimensions – 11cm x 8cm
- Inner dimensions – 9.5cm x 6.5cm