|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Bio D Laundry Bleach 400g Box
Oxygen based antibacterial and sanitizing in wash whitener, odour and stain remover.
Use in conjunction with Laundry Liquid or Wash Powder to remove stains and to keep whites light and colours bright.
- Fragrance Free, hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- Anti-bacterial, fungicidal and includes an oxygen based bleaching agent for stain removal
- Try it in the loo and it's also great at getting tea stains out of mugs just by soaking
- Made in the UK
- Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
- No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
- BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
- Readily biodegradable
- Recycled and recyclable packaging - cardboard & LDPE 100% recyclable
- Anti bacterial action
- Great on stubborn stains and odours
- Works at low temperatures
- Enough for 26 washes
How to use:
Machine wash: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry Bleach to your wash, in addition to your normal detergent.
Hand Wash: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry Bleach for every 5 litres of water to your normal detergent. Ensure the Powder is fully dissolved.
Soaking: Add one tablespoon (15g) of Laundry Bleach for every 5 litres of water in addition to your normal detergent. Ensure the powder is fully dissolved.
Ingredients5-15%: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Organic Sequestering Agent. Below 5%: Anionic Surfactant, Cellulose Colloids.