|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Toothbrush - firm bristles
The toothbrush is made of high-quality beechwood and is equipped with firm, BPA-free nylon bristles that are effective at removing dental plaque and deposits. Do not use to clean the gums.
How to use:
- Brush at a 45-degree angle, in short, half tooth-wide strokes from the gum line down.
- For top teeth angle up, and angle down for bottom teeth.
- Begin from the outside part of the teeth, then moving to the inside.
- Move onto chewing surfaces, hold it flat and brush back and forth.
- Store upright, in a rack or cup, where it can air-dry.
- Replace around every 3 months.
- Snap the brush head off and discard of in the residual waste. The handle can be disposed of in the organic waste.