|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Oil pulling mouth wash
This simple mouthwash is blended without any addition of essential oils. It's pure virgin coconut oil and has a lovely natural flavour, perfect for those who prefer a milder taste. Ideal for those who want to avoid essential oils due to pregnancy or personal intolerance.
• Fluoride free, SLS free & glyicerine free
• PETA cruelty-free and vegan certified
• Zero-waste packaging: plastic-free & recyclable
• Comes in glass bottle with aluminium lid
• Box made from compostable craft paper & vegetable ink
• Ideal to use during homeopathy treatments
Take 1-2 tablespoons of oil, swish it around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes before spitting out. The longer you hold the oil in your mouth the greater the effect. For the best results swish until the oil has turned a milky white, indicating that the bacteria has been “pulled” off.
Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^. *Organic Farming, ^Food Grade.