A unique, antibacterial germicidal sanitizing powder for the safe, effective cleansing of reusable textile nappies at low, energy-efficient temperatures
- Made in the UK
- Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
- No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin- endorsed by Allergy UK
- BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
- Readily biodegradable
- Recycled and recyclable packaging - cardboard & LDPE 100% recyclable
- Fragrance free
How to use:
Machine wash: Add 1 tablespoon (15g) of Nappy Fresh to your wash in addition to the usual amount of Bio-D detergent. Soaking: Using a plastic bucket, add 1 tablespoon (15g) of Nappy Fresh for every 5 litres of lukewarm water and ensure the powder is thoroughly dissolved. Soiled nappies should first be sluiced in a WC. Soak overnight (minimum of two hours). Rinse thoroughly in cold water or in the rinse cycle of your washing machine. Hand wash: Add 1 tablesppon (15g) of Nappy Fresh for every 5 litres of water in addition to your normal measure of detergent. Always follow the international care codes on your garments.
Ingredients5-15%: Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, Organic Sequestering Agent. Below 5%: Anionic Surfactant, Cellulose Colloids.