Organic redskin peanuts are one of our most popular nuts. Enjoy as a healthy go-to snack or roast, toast or bake with other ingredients for different flavour combinations.
About Organic Redskin Peanuts
Our organic redskin peanuts are one of our most popular nuts. The colour comes from the skin that is still in place, which is completely edible and does not affect the flavour or uses of this popular nut. There are a number of ways to enjoy these redskin peanuts such as a snack, added to trail mix or used in baking.
Benefits of organic redskin peanuts
- High in protein (over 25g of protein per 100g of peanuts)
- Good source of fibre
- Contains essential healthy fats
- 100% organic
- Highly versatile
Ways to use in recipes
- Snack on straight out of the bag
- Add to other nuts, seeds and dried fruits for a healthy trail mix
- Blend in a high speed blender to make your own organic nut butter
- Add to baking recipes such as nutty brownies and cookies
- Use to make satay sauce and enjoy with grilled tofu kebabs
You can buy organic redskin peanuts in a variety of sizes including bulk. Bulk sizes help reduce the packaging and save you valuable time and money - ideal for small business owners, keen bakers and restaurant or cafe owners. For more peanut options take a look at the main category page here.
organic redskin PEANUTS
Packed on premises that handles nuts (including peanuts), seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.