Belgian fairtrade milk chocolate with hazelnut. cocoa solids: 32% minimum. made in Belgium
sugar, dried whole milk, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, 10.00% hazelnut, emulsifier (soya lecithin)ingredients
May contain traces of Nuts, Peanuts, Eggs and Gluten.
- We exist with the sole purpose of making all chocolate worldwide free of slavery and illegal child labour.
- We pay more than double the Fairtrade premium and trade direct with farmers.
- Our bars are delicious and unequally divided to reflect the unequal nature of the cocoa value chain.
- We have grown to #1 chocolate brand in Holland with a 20% share.
- We are now the best-selling bar in Wholefoods UK (35% of the category).
- Our bars have no palm oil and no plastic packaging
- We are carbon neutral.
Store in a dark room with temperature between 12 °C and 19 °C. Do not store with strong-smelling products.storage advice
paid in premiums
In addition to the Fairtrade premium we also pay a Tony’s premium so cocoa farmers can earn a decent income. The premium helps increase the farmer’s income both literally and by enabling them to invest in resources that increase productivity, such as agricultural training courses and nurseries for new cocoa trees. The premium also reduces their outgoings by enabling them to buy fertiliser in bulk and install central water pumps and by making education more accessible. More than 9.2% of the retail price of our bars goes to the cocoa farmers.