Belgian fairtrade white chocolate with freeze-dried raspberry and popping sugar. cocoa solids: 28% minimum. produced in belgium with cocoa butter from the ivory coast.
"Break out your disco balls because our new white raspberry popping candy bar is here to get the party started! We mixed creamy, dreamy white chocolate with raspberry and some popping candy to really make this bar pop."
sugar, cocoa butter, dried whole milk, 2.70% raspberry, 2.00% popping candy (glucose syrup, sugar, carbon dioxide), emulsifier (soya lecithin)
May contain traces of Nuts, Peanuts, Eggs and Gluten.
Fairtrade cocoa and sugar. Sugar with mass balance. Total 72%. Visit info.fairtrade.net/sourcing fairtrade statement
Store in a dark room with temperature between 12 °C and 19 °C. Do not store with strong-smelling products.
- We exist with the sole purpose of making all chocolate worldwide free of slavery and illegal child labour.
- We pay more than double the Fairtrade premium and trade direct with farmers.
- Our bars are delicious and unequally divided to reflect the unequal nature of the cocoa value chain.
- We have grown to #1 chocolate brand in Holland with a 20% share.
- We are now the best-selling bar in Wholefoods UK (35% of the category).
- Our bars have no palm oil and no plastic packaging
- We are carbon neutral.
paid in premiums
In addition to the Fairtrade premium we also pay a Tony’s premium so cocoa farmers can earn a decent income. The premium helps increase the farmer’s income both literally and by enabling them to invest in resources that increase productivity, such as agricultural training courses and nurseries for new cocoa trees. The premium also reduces their outgoings by enabling them to buy fertiliser in bulk and install central water pumps and by making education more accessible. More than 9.2% of the retail price of our bars goes to the cocoa farmers.