30 days supply for 1 person
If more are needed, please adjust quantity accordingly.
Chew up a DENTTABS® teeth cleaning tablet until you feel no more crumbs. Brush your teeth with the wet toothbrush as usual. Rinse out—done!
The best possible dental care using the least amount of chemical ingredients: This was the original idea behind the development of DENTTABS® teeth cleaning tablets. Conventional toothpastes consist of 50 % water. In order to produce a paste to stabilize it and make it preservable, you need many chemical ingredients.
This is Denttabs explanation (in their own words, which has been translated from German, by them may I add) as to why they used these ingredients, so refreshing to see a company explaining the purpose of what they put in their product! -
- ‘Microfine cellulose (Microcrystalline Cellulose) polishes your teeth ultra-smoothly into the interdental spaces. This is why new particles simply roll off the tooth surfaces, and plaque can hardly be created in the first place.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a surfactant (soap) that combines the dissolved proteins and fats with water to flush them out while rinsing. In AMISOFT glutamic acid is esterified with coconut fatty acids. In this chemical process, two naturally occurring substances (coconut fatty acids and glutamic acid) are combined, losing their original properties. "Glutamate" should not be confused with the flavour enhancers used in the food industry - DENTTABS are glutamate- and gluten-free.
- Stevia (Stevioside) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the aroma and the menthol, provides the good taste.
- Silica (silica) serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Natural (mint) aroma, together with stevia and menthol, provide a pleasant feeling of freshness and a "cool" and fresh breath.
- Sodium bicarbonate, better known as " sodium bicarbonate ", adjusts the pH to 5.5 with vitamin C.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/citric acid) regulates the pH value together with sodium bicarbonate (see above) and stimulates the salivation. The increased flow of saliva causes a faster remineralization of the tooth surfaces.
- Magnesium Stearate (Magnesium Stearate) is a herbal adjuvant used in tablet manufacturing.
- Menthol, together with stevia and the mint aroma, provides the pleasant "freshness afterwards".
- Xanthan gum is a natural thickener and gelling agent and provides the pleasant creaminess after chewing DENTTABS Toothpaste tablets.
- Eugenol is part of the natural mint flavour